[tex4ht] graphics Images no longer resize in TL 2015 with tex4ht, need help finding why

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Jul 23 01:24:08 CEST 2015

On 7/22/2015 6:13 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>      I gave up trying to find why the pure svg method does not resize
>      with tex4ht anymore.
>
> If it did so once, surely we can make it do so again.  Michal?
> Unfortunately I can't begin to guess which change made it fail.

The Linux image on my VBox that I used to work on got damaged about
3 weeks ago or so, and VBox will not boot it again, so I made new
Linux virtual machine (64 bit) and installed TL 2015 and new Linux mint.

So I do not have the same setup I had (32 bit, TL 2014) to try to
test the old setup on and too lazy to find TL 2014 and go through
the whole thing again.

I know the earlier setup used to work. (else my whole document was
wrong) But the new setup works, and I verified it.
one just needs to make .eps file in addition.

Tex4ht and Latex is all magic to me. Sometimes something
works and sometimes does not work, and I have no idea what I
have changed and what happened to cause this, so that is why I try
to write every single configuration step I do in my cheat
sheet, just in case.