[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks

Harri Kiiskinen harri.kiiskinen at utu.fi
Mon Jun 8 11:01:30 CEST 2015

This sound very familiar, and is a problem I've always had with teX4HT: the compilation to odt fails at the last stage with the construction of the final file.

Usually the problem can be found in the temporary xml file (content.xml, perhaps) using something like xmllint, and often the problem is a misconstructed piece of xml, which in some cases is easy to correct by hand.

I usually try to solve the problem by removing as much of the packages I possibly can, especially the font packages are often a problem, and a compilation using the default fonts has a better chance of working.

Best,

Harri Kiiskinen