[tex4ht] [bug #254] tex4ht breaks

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sun Jun 7 22:17:04 CEST 2015

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Sorry for the unspecific title, but this is really odd. I have a quite complex
document – more than 300 pages, lots of biblatex references and cross refs
– and when I try to create an .odt file with 'mk4ht oolatex file' it always
breaks.

texh4 it doesn't stopp with an error message but somehow fails to 'construct'
the .odt file. xtpipes creates errors, and all kind of files are 'updated'
which are not part of the project but which are in the same directory (see the
attached file, it's the last part of the shell output).

The problem is I am unable to isolate the problem. I tried all kind of ways to
reduce the file, but somehow it seems that it just breaks at a certain size,
it doesn't seem related to any specific code.

File Attachments:

Date: Sun 07 Jun 2015 11:17:04 PM EEST  Name: log.txt  Size: 53kB   By:
simifilm

<http://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/download.php?file_id=214>