[tex4ht] fyi, added detailed layout of tex4ht setup

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Jun 1 23:58:33 CEST 2015

fyi;

I've added another note to my tex4ht cheat sheet. This one shows
the detailed setup Iam using make4ht with tex4ht with all the needed
configuration.

This is not meant as a guide to how to setup things, or a tutorial,
but only to show my setup I am using. May be it might be useful for
someone starting to use tex4ht to see another setup as
a guide.

http://12000.org/my_notes/faq/LATEX/layout/index.htm

Thanks to help by Michal Hoftich and CV Radhakrishnan
and the other tex4ht experts during all this time.