[tex4ht] tex4ht.c compiling

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 01:30:11 CEST 2015

I put it to some testing directory. But it doesn't seem to work even
after moving to the TL tree; the output is same.

But I've figured out how to specify the directory with htf files:

gcc -DHAVE_DIRENT_H -DKPATHSEA -lkpathsea
-DHTFDIR='"/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/!"'
tex4ht.c  -o tex4ht

the `!` after directory path is important, it enables recursive search.

kpse warnings are still printed, but it doesn't matter for me now

Michal