[tex4ht] [bug #252] tex4ht doesn't work with latest versions of biblatex/biber

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:48:10 CEST 2015

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #252 (project tex4ht):

I tried to compile the sample file you posted to Biblatex issue tracker and it
worked well with both `htlatex` and `mk4ht oolatex`. But you seem to use newer
versions of Biblatex and Biber, I've used Biblatex 2.9 and Biber 1.9, which
seems to be the latest versions available in TL 2014.

I've attached resulting HTML and ODT files.

(file #208, file #209)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: sample.html                    Size:1 KB
File name: sample.odt                     Size:7 KB