[tex4ht] [bug #248] sometimes, oolatex may failed when \vskip nested inside \textsf{}

Rongsong Shen rongsong.shen at icloud.com
Wed Apr 8 16:54:00 CEST 2015

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #248 (project tex4ht):

Because pdflatex can accept \vskip inside \textsf{}
we may consider following proposal:
1. configure textsf to initial a flag to indicate that we have entered a new
group and clear the flag that a new par has been generated

2. using \everypar to add a hook for a new par has been generated

3. In the hook of \everypar check whether we should generate the end of last
par

Rongsong