[tex4ht] [bug #241] grave accent letter ` (hex 60) changes to left single quotation mark (hex 0xE2 0x80 0x98)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jan 20 00:23:33 CET 2015

    if my system will work, we may process all fonts in texmf tree. but
    manual testing of the results will be needed I am afraid, and that
    would be really huge task.

Testing every glyph in every font is not required to have something
useful.  If your method creates a decent first attempt for them, we can
post those files, people can use them and report bugs.  Occasional, or
even not-so-occasional, mistakes are inevitable and expected.  As you
noted, even in Eitan's files, after all.

Thanks Michal.