[tex4ht] [bug #241] grave accent letter ` (hex 60) changes to left single quotation mark (hex 0xE2 0x80 0x98)

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Fri Jan 16 05:30:16 CET 2015

Thank you CVR for the file.

Can I use this now to try it? i.e. If I replace my copy of

/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/cm/cmtt.htf

with the one you attached, (do it as root), will this be enough?

Or do I need to something more to activate this change? I'd like
to try this fix in my end to see if it works for all cases.

--Nasser