[tex4ht] wheezy: how to get correct paragraph tags?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:19:51 CEST 2014

Michal Hoftich said the following at 08/14/2014 12:19 PM :
> Maybe some \everypar is used somewhere, it may overwrite hooks used by
> tex4ht to insert paragraphs.

\everypar is indeed used... I bet that that's the problem.

Is there some safe way to use \everypar without it creating a conflict with
tex4ht?

And are there any other plain TeX commands that are unsafe? (I googled, but
couldn't find such a list with any of the search terms I could think of.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR