[tex4ht] is Verbatim[frame=single] supposed to show frame in tex4ht generated HTML?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Aug 14 18:21:42 CEST 2014

Thanks for trying Michal. Are you using texlive 2014? I forgot to mention
that this is on texlive 2014, Linux box.

Here is the whole folder in a zip file, which includes the
source, the html and any other files generated, and you can see
there is no frame generated.

http://12000.org/tmp/081314/missing_frame_verbatim.zip

If you get a frame, this means there is another regression bug that
happened between texlive 2013 and texlive 2014, similar to the other
one you fixed (the report/table of section issue) where it works for
you and not for me.

Thank you,
--Nasser