[tex4ht] [bug #224] package empheq does not work with tex4ht, ! Missing } inserted

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Tue Aug 5 07:49:39 CEST 2014

On 8/4/2014 6:41 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>      I clicked on "add comment" and pasted the latex code, but looking
>      at it in the email below, it removed all the "\" from the code
>      I pasted in the comment window. So all the latex commands
>      below do not have the "\".
>
> I see the backslashes at https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?224.
> And when I submitted a test comment there, the \ was in the email I got,
> too.  Just maybe it's a bug in your mail reader?  Seems very unlikely,
> but I can't think of another explanation.

Ok thanks for looking at it. We can ignore this for now then, unless
someone else see the same issue. I am using Thunderbird email
client on windows. The missing slashes shows up only on the comment
submission email on my end for some reason. Never seen this problem
on other Latex emails.

I put  screen shot here fyi as it shows on my end:

http://12000.org/tmp/missing_slash/missing_slash.png

Any way, just thought to mention it. May be a bug in Thunderbird.
(using version 24.6, windows 7)

thanks again,