[tex4ht] How do I remove the <hr> tag surrounding floats?

David Strip tex4ht at stripfamily.net
Wed Jul 2 16:21:03 CEST 2014

On 7/2/2014 4:47 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this question was asked also on TeX.sx [1], I will post my answer here as well:
<rest of answer deleted>

Thanks for the great explanation and complete solution. It's huge help.
Sorry for the double post - TeX.sx didn't seem to be getting much tex4ht
traffic, so when I discovered this list I figured it was the place to post.
Can you point me to documentation about tex4ht so I might be able to
figure more of this out for myself?