[tex4ht] [bug #219] tex4ht mathml invalid text-align css attribute value

Christopher Horler cshorler at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:51:33 CEST 2014

Looking at the resulting HTML - use of mtable, mrow etc (I tried a few
more examples with multiple columns, entries with subscripts...)  I''d
say remove it - as I can't see what it might be supposed to add which
isn't already provided by the output MathML.

re - nowadays - so far as I can tell it was never valid.

Chris