[tex4ht] [bug #200] fmtcount & tex4ht conflicting

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Thu Mar 6 20:19:20 CET 2014

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #200 (project tex4ht):

installing from source is likely to be a tremendous source of problems and
delays, as you have discovered.  since we have never done that and the
infrastructure simply isn't there.

what i would suggest is to find the right source file (tex4ht-4ht.tex?) and
post (or send me) the change to that file; then I can regenerate the derived
files and install the fix.  (You can also try regenerating it by hand and
maybe that will work.)

Thanks for all your efforts.

karl