[tex4ht] How to increase spacings/indentation in table of content for generated HTML?

Jagath AR jagathar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:45:05 CEST 2013

Hi Nasser,
You can try any of the following two methods in my.cfg:

Method 1:

1. Change three "<li>" to "<dd>".

Note: <dl> is used for definition list. <ul> is un-ordered list.

Method 2:

You can also correct this by adding css style. For this you need to change
'<ul>' to '<ul style="list-style-type:none;">'.

Can you try this.

Regards,
Jagath