[tex4ht] options and/or config for beamer

Maxim Loginov zeliboba at mail.ru
Tue Jul 23 21:51:47 CEST 2013

Hi all

I'm looking for options and/or config file for proper conversion of
beamer slides to a format readable by MS Word. The only purpose of
this conversion is sharing with colleagues, so that they can
copy-paste text and images. Therefore I do not expect one-to-one
correspondence, but at least it should be possible to understand the
content of the presentation. The standard command line like

htlatex simple.tex "xhtml,ooffice" "ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-coo -cvalidate"

does not produce satisfactory results, please take a look at
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/124691/tex4ht-options-to-convert-beamer-slides

Could anyone suggest which options shell I use?

Thanks
Maxim