[tex4ht] Error when using minted package

Giuseppe Calà jiveaxe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:40:40 CEST 2013

Hi, I just discovered tex4ebook and seems effectively an useful tool. I
started experimenting with it after reading README file, so I'm a very newbie.

The problem I want to report is an error during epub creation when using
"minted" package in tex file. minted requires '-shell-escape' option to call
external program. My tex file compiles fine with latex, but I get

! Package minted Error: You must invoke LaTeX with the -shell-escape flag.

when using tex4ebook, also with '-s' option, as stated in README.

Here it is a very minimal example:

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage{minted}