[tex4ht] How to include Configuration commands inside the .tex file and not in separate file?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Jun 1 17:38:29 CEST 2013

I can't get the syntax right, or even if this is possible.

I was just trying to find out, if I can put the htlatex configuration
inside the latex file itself instead of inside the .cfg file
(just to test things, while trying something).

I know I can use the \HCode{} inside the latex file itself.

But not able to figure how to add all the other commands,
such as \ConfigureEnv, \Preamble, \EndPreamble, \Css, \etc...
I tried so many things, and keep getting different errors
each time I try.

Searched many places, and they all just show how to
use these commands via a separate configuration file.

Is it possible to add these in the latex file?

Where will they go? in the preamble I assume.

command I use to compile now is

htlatex foo.tex "my_config_file,htm"

So new command should become

htlatex foo.tex "htm" where the content of the my_config_file.cfg
now goes inside the foo.tex somehow. (again, this is just
for testing, I just wanted to see if it is possible and how)

thanks,