[tex4ht] configuration issue for htlatex to generate mathml and use mathjax

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Apr 20 11:09:22 CEST 2013

Fyi;

I found an issue implementing a method to allow one to
make htlatex generate mathml and use mathjax.

I was wondering if some htlatex experts can look
at this question I posted at tex forum on stackexchange
and see if there is a way to change the configuration file
shown there to avoid this problem.

All information and details are shown here

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/109714/conversion-issues-using-htlatex-and-mathjax-mathml-method

It was easier to post this question at stacexchange, since
one can post code and images more easily there.

thanks