[tex4ht] add metadata to docbook

Matteo Gamboz gamboz at medialab.sissa.it
Tue Apr 2 16:48:21 CEST 2013

Hi all,
  I'm trying to add some metadata to a docbook xml.

I'd like to map some simple macros like "\keywords{k}" to xml fragments
such as:
<info>
<keyworsed>
<keyword>k</keyword
</keyworsed>
</info>

To do this I use a simple package that defines and uses a new macro
"\keywords" in a way similar to "\author" or "\title" in the
"\maketitle".

However I'm confused about how to best configure this.

I tried with a .cfg file and a .4ht file, but I can't get the value of
the keyword in the final xml or I hit errors that I don't fully
understand.

The best solution that I've got is with the attached files and with
the command line

$ htlatex x bbb,docbook-mml

(I'm using texlive 2012 just updated)

I'm new to tex4ht, could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks a lot