[tex4ht] make output of tex4ht go to sub-folder without leaving temporary and intermediate files in the current folder?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Feb 11 12:53:54 CET 2013

On 2/11/2013 5:46 AM, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> True, aux and other scratch files still remain in your working directory.
> In order to move all files to your target directory, you need to provide
> \Needs{} directive in your source document. For example, I will modify your
> example document to the following manner:
>
> --- foo-changed.tex ----------
> \documentclass{article}%
> \usepackage{graphics}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \includegraphics{a.png}
>
> \Needs{"find ./ -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type f -not -name \jobname.tex
> -exec mv '{}' A \string\; "}
>
> \end{document}
>
> \Needs{...} directive is operating system dependent. The one I have given
> above is for bash in linux or unix like operating systems.  You might
> provide the one fit for your OS.

Thanks, that is useful. But is it possible to put this \Needs
command in my .cfg file somehow? The reason is, I have one common
.cfg file, and if this can be used in .cfg file, then I do not
have to edit all my .tex file and add this command to each. I
have 1,000's of small .tex files, and they all use the same .cfg file.

regards,