[tex4ht] [bug #175] oo-xtpipes: Looking for wrong attribute name + hard-coded conversion rate in "set dimensions of figures"

Kirill Müller puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sun Jan 20 08:58:26 CET 2013

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #175 (project tex4ht):

Thanks for fixing the typo. Any considerations on the conversion ratio for the
resolution?

Let me explain this perhaps a bit more in detail. If I change the output
resolution for converted images in the .env file (which might be necessary if
you convert to LibreOffice in order to submit for publication), the hard-coded
parameter 72/110 is off and should be corrected proportionally. Otherwise the
images are off scale and have to be rescaled manually. While I can fix image
resolution in the .env file, the rescale parameter 72/110 is hard-coded in the
Java file and cannot be altered without recompiling the Java code.