[tex4ht] dbmlatex conversion...

Zdzislaw Meglicki zdzisiekm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 14:48:01 CEST 2012

Indeed, it works on sample2e.tex (I should have checked it myself earlier). I'll

try to isolate the problem on the LaTeX level and put it on a small file, as you

suggest.

Incidentally, this command, "mk4ht dbmlatex sample2e.tex", generates
docbook xml. What would be the command line to generate just "plain xml",
if there is such, without the docbook decorations, notes, revision history, etc?

Zdzislaw (Gustav) Meglicki
Indiana University
http://perth.ovpit.indiana.edu/gustav