[tex4ht] biblatex incompatibility

Daniel v. Wachter dvw at arcor.de
Sun Oct 21 22:27:28 CEST 2012

Biblatex 1.6 works with
http://von-wachter.de/dateien/for-biblatex-1-6/biblatex.4ht
For the newer versions there might be no biblatex.4ht. It is unfortunate
that it is so hard work to adapt biblatex.4ht, because tex4ht is the
only option for those of us who write their scientific articles with
LaTeX and Biblatex but have to convert them to ODT in order to submit
them to journals.
Daniel