[tex4ht] latexmk instead of 3 systematic compilations?

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 17 20:33:08 CEST 2012

Le lundi 17/09/12 à 19h58,
Matteo Centonza <matteo at metatype.it> a écrit :

Hi Matteo,

> an easy method may be to check whether or not the .xref file changed
> since last run (you may use checksum comparison).
>
> This is the method i currently use in my application.

OK, many thanks for this tip.

Maybe I could contact John Collins to provide him this information
and to ask him to make Latexmk aware of TeX4Ht but Radhakrishnan (or
somebody else with better knowledge than mine in TeX4Ht: that's easy :)
should be more than me the right man to answer technical questions that
could arise...

I'm sure it could be a very nice enhancement of TeX4Ht!
--
Denis