[tex4ht] bolding tt font.

Beuthe, Thomas beuthet at aecl.ca
Wed Mar 21 02:34:43 CET 2012

UNRESTRICTED | ILLIMITÉ

I am trying to get bolded tt font to produce a monospaced font in the resulting html using  a simple "htlatex filename" compile.

Consider the following small test file:

\documentclass{report}

\usepackage{ulem}

\begin{document}

Test fonts and bolding, when producing html with tt type font.

regular text.

\uline{underlined regular text}

\textbf{bolded regular text}

\uline{\textbf{bolded underlined regular text}}

\texttt{tt font text}

\texttt{\uline{underlined tt font text}}

\texttt{\textbf{bolded tt font text}}

\texttt{\uline{\textbf{bolded underlined tt font text.}}}

\end{document}

Everything works fine except for the last two lines which do not produce a bolded monospaced font.

The underline shows up in the last line but neither the last line, nor the line above it produce a bolded font.

(I am using a standard install of TeXLive 2011 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.)

Try it and see.  The css files does not use a monospaced definition.

Am I doing something wrong?

Any advice?

Thomas Beuthe