[tex4ht] tex4ht Digest, Vol 29, Issue 3

Ivan Ermilov earthquakesan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:55:33 CET 2012

Hi, Bill!

The following is an example of an HTML slide show with MathJax-based
> math.  Is this the kind of output you want?  (It was not made with
> tex4ht, but the source, like MathJax source, is LaTeX-like.)
> http://www.albany.edu/~hammond/presentations/MathClub1103/mathclubht.html

Otherwise, could you provide an example, with at least two slides
> containing math, of such an .html file, placed on the web so that we
> can see what you want in our browsers.  Send the url to this list.
>
>                                    -- Bill

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I want the similar output, but with the math
like:

\left( \sum_{k=1}^n a_k b_k \right)^2 \leq \left( \sum_{k=1}^n a_k^2
\right) \left( \sum_{k=1}^n b_k^2 \right)

Here is the link to presentation:
http://slidewiki.aksw.org/?url=main/deck&deck=30#tree-30-slide-216-3-view
Also, can you please provide me the list of options for the config file
(like hooks, html, png etc.) or where to look for them and the manual for
creation .4ht packages (or what I need to know to hack one of them and
understand how it works). I don't know where to start.

Best regards,
Ivan Ermilov.