[tex4ht] Again biblatex

David Denton dwsdenton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:57:26 CEST 2011

Hello again,

Thanks so much Christian - Daniel. I have dispensed with Biber
and gone back to bibtex8 and with Biblatex 1.5a and the
biblatex.4ht dated 26.9.2010. Everything seems to work with
Biblatex.

Now my next problem is how to get images to convert and load as
they did before. I wonder if this is a problem with tex4ht.env.

David