[tex4ht] Again biblatex

Andrew Goldstone andrew.goldstone at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:18:40 CEST 2011

Belatedly, let me add my expressions of gratitude to Karl Berry and CV Radhakrishnan for their volunteer work on maintaining tex4ht. And thanks to CVR for explaining about the literate sources, which will be a big help. I'd love to be able to contribute, especially to keeping the .4ht files I and users like me need up to date, but I feel a bit overwhelmed looking at the complexity of the sources. Anyway, I'll be watching this list and hoping for updates!

Andrew Goldstone