[tex4ht] Basic HTML output? No CSS option?

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Tue Oct 4 08:18:19 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Benjamin Glazier
<benjaminglazier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to suppress the output of html with span tags?

A line of the following style after \begin{document} can suppress the
content while rendering:

  \Css{span{display: none}}

> That is create a basic html output?

I am not sure, if I have understood your question correctly. If you
want to suppress css, you can use the command line option "-css". An
example will be:

 htlatex <file> 'html,-css'

> Also, I have a list <ul> and for some reason htlatex has inserted a carriage return at the end of every word.
> This means I have delete every one.

Can you please send me a small file that can show the error?

Best
--
Radhakrishnan