[tex4ht] ePub generation

Johannes Wilm mail at johanneswilm.org
Fri Sep 16 15:52:53 CEST 2011

Hey,

I creates a spaghetti-code script that helps me do that. I got it working
thanks to the many responses on this list.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5518978/latex2compile

I also talked about how to make it work here:

http://www.antropologi.info/blog/anthropology/2011/selfpublishing

If someone has excess time to get this to work properly, I'll be happy to
explain the script.

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org