[tex4ht] dvilualatex and tex4ht

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 23 00:00:35 CEST 2011

You are reading far too much into my blog linking to rms's note.  It was
not a reply to you.  I don't engage in that kind of indirection.

Let me put it this way: if you or anyone can send a patch to the tex4ht
sources to support luatex better, while not increasing the overall
maintenance burden, that would be welcome.

karl

P.S. CVR has actually done a lot more than me in terms of work on tex4ht
since Eitan's death.  I hope that one day we will actually be able to
make another release, but the complications are well-nigh unbelievable.