[tex4ht] Output directory

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Feb 17 01:49:51 CET 2011

Hi Christian,

    -dwww/ works fine

Good.

    and right, only the .html and .css output files
    are copied to the subdirectory after the conversion.

At least we're seeing the same behavior.

    Is there an option / a way that all the "temporary" files which
    remain in the current directory could be deleted automatically?

I'm not aware of any such "tidy" option :(.  It would be nice, but it's
not exactly simple to implement (nothing is :().

I appreciate that this isn't a general solution, but FWIW, what I do is
run everything using a Makefile and rm the stuff afterwards.  As in:

	htlatex whatever.tex
	rm -f *.4ct *.4tc *.aux *.dvi *.idv *.lg *.log *.tmp *.trc *.xref
	rm -f *.4es *.png tmp

(Of course one may not to actually delete all such files every time, etc...)

Best,
karl