[tex4ht] Biblatex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jan 29 00:11:37 CET 2011

    Yes, I updated Miktex 2.9 and I do have the latest biblatex
    installed. I have no idea what to fiddle with now.

Good, but are you it's being found?  Please find our current
biblatex.4ht attached and compare it against the biblatex.4ht being
found by miktex (exact path should be shown in the .log or on the
terminal).

    lot of development going on. Is there somewhere one can download
    the latest stable version with the complete package?

Eitan's last bugfix version remains the latest stable release.  CVR and
I continue to work as hard as we can toward making a new release, but we
cannot predict when it will happen.

I updated biblatex.4ht and nameref.4ht in TeX Live with CVR's fixes,
just because they were the culprit of so many reports as biblatex
matured and became so immediately popular, but we have never made a full
release.

(I'll attach nameref.4ht too, so you can check that too.)

As we say on the web pages, if anyone with sufficient background,
interest, and time would like to join us, we would dearly welcome
additional contributors.

Sorry for the pain.

Thanks,
Karl