[tex4ht] Biblatex

David Denton dwsdenton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:04:27 CET 2011

Hello Kristian and Paul,

Thursday, January 27, 2011, 5:57:09 PM, Kristian wrote:

> Unfortunately, I cannot see something from the log. Did you
> update all your packages, especially, do you have the latest
> biblatex-version installed (1.1a)? If yes, I do not have
> further ideas. Maybe someone else on this list can help?

Although I did get the italics on your test file, I am not
getting formatting in the html bibliographic reference actually
generated by biblatex, just hyperlinks.

And in order to get in to compile, I still have to press enter
several times when it blocks.

Yes, I updated Miktex 2.9 and I do have the latest biblatex
installed. I have no idea what to fiddle with now.

I realize that tex4ht is in a state of flux. There seems to be a
lot of development going on. Is there somewhere one can download
the latest stable version with the complete package? The old
tex4ht update link no longer works and it doesn't seem wise for
someone with my lack of knowledge to play with the development
files.

If anyone thinks of any other reason why my tex4ht installation may
be acting-up, please let me know. Thanks!

 David