[tex4ht] biblatex, oolatex

Christian Fearnot fearnot at arcor.de
Tue Jan 4 18:20:51 CET 2011

Thank you, Radhakrishnan, for finding the problem! It seems as if I
found a simple solution. The problem disappeared when I replaced in the
bib file in the URL field '&' by '&' ('&' works too) (as one
always should in HTML, especially in URLs). But '&' and '\&' in the
field 'publisher' cause no problems and are both rendered in the odt
file as '&'. (Thus under biblatex '&' in the bib file does not need to
be masked.)
The the preamble of the latex file I use:
\DeclareFieldFormat{url}{\href{#1}{URL}}
Daniel