[tex4ht] Malformed XML for {array} envs with a single column

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Sun Nov 14 18:58:47 CET 2010

On 14/11/10 3:51 PM, Deyan Ginev wrote:
> Ah, but of course! Thank you for the help, that really flushed out the
> problems.
>
> From a purist perspective, I would in principle want well-formed HTML
> documents as well, and not only when XHTML is explicit, but that is
> something of a personal choice I guess.

html by default permits OMITAG as it is an sgml application. XML
requires well formed markup which is what xhtml is.

And if you want well-formed markup while running htlatex, you might
need to write custom configuration for TeX4ht.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan

All women grow up to be like their mothers.
That is their tragedy.  No men do.  That is theirs.
 -- Oscar Wilde