[tex4ht] tex4ht: how to make the index refer to links instead of page numbers

Irshad Alam mim786 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:39:37 CEST 2010

dear radhakrishnan

Is there a way so that my index refer to
web links instead of page numbers?

im enclosing a sample file

Irshad Alam
Khadim (servant) of Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi Sufi Tariqa
Author of books on-Translations/Notes from the Maktubat-i Imam-i Rabbani,
Rumi poems, Muinuddin Chishti sufi poems
Berkeley, California
www.sufipeace.org
www.meetup.com/Berkeley-Sufi-Center