[tex4ht] htlatex.bat, etc.

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:12:14 CEST 2010

On 21 June 2010 00:34, T T <t34www at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 21 June 2010 00:07, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>>
>> I don't care myself.  Indeed, I rather doubt they use it.
>> But if you want to be sure, ask Staszek.
>
> OK, I will check with him.

Staszek said we can dump htmex and so I did.

>>    We don't have one for oolatex, which would be way more useful.
>>
>> Not necessarily to the Poles :).  Anyway, we could reinstate that one.
>> There are one or two others I want to reinstate, too.
>
> Hmm, in that case I will just enable all mk4ht commands in the wrapper
> (in fact I have it already coded).  Then it will be just a matter of
> adding stubs for the ones we want.

All tex4ht commands (as given in mk4ht.pl) are now handled. They are
mapped to `mk4ht <htcmd> ...' and take the least precedence, so if
there is any script of matching name found first (including a .bat
script under bin or scripts) it will be used instead (which I reckon
is the right thing to do).

Cheers,

Tomek