[tex4ht] [bug #126] Please resume support for biblatex

Joanna joanna.j at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:06:58 CEST 2010

I'm sorry --- I was doing this while distracted & forgot to install the
biblatex.4ht file -- duh.  unfortunately a quick search of my mac doesn't
turn up the older version of this file, so I need to hunt a bit to figure
out where it's meant to be installed.  Just a minute.

Joanna

--
Joanna Bryson
http://www.cs.bath.ac.uk/~jjb/