[tex4ht] oolatex and hyperref

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Jan 16 13:19:22 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Daniel Becker <d.becker at jpberlin.de> wrote:

> Am 16.01.2010 um 12:40 schrieb Radhakrishnan CV:
>
>> Can you please do the following from a terminal and send me 'daniel.log'?
>>
>> mk4ht oolatex s 1>daniel.log
>
> yes, sure

You may kindly change your section heading to the following:

\section{this is the problem \protect\ref{greatprop} \label{alabel}}

The only change is that we are adding \protect before \ref.  Please
try and get back to me with the log file of the run, if you have
problems.

I did an identical setup as yours in a mac and succeeded in
replicating the problem. And the above change was the remedy.

Best
--
Radhakrishnan