[tex4ht] Output directory

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Dec 12 15:53:41 CET 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Christian Pleul
<chrisptex at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I found that subject already on the list, but always with no answer
> for me.
>
> I tried the following:
>
> htlatex preamble.tex "myconfig" "" "-d/Users/chrisp/Desktop/temp/test/tex4ht/html"
>
> But all the output files are created within the dir of the *.tex
> files. Could somebody please point me to the right direction...?

What you are doing is correct. The last option with -d switch does the
job correctly if the destination directory exists.  However, the files
are created in the current directory and copied to the destination
which you have provided with -d switch.  So the current directory will
also have a copy all files.  You might make use of a Makefile which will do
the job more effectively.

Best regards

--
Radhakrishnan

The time it takes to rectify a situation is
inversely proportional to the time it took
to do the damage.