[texcollection] Call for testing: TeX Collection 2023

Manfred Lotz manfred at dante.de
Wed Mar 22 09:24:45 CET 2023

Hi all,
Please note that I have re-uploaded the TeX Collection 2023 ISO due to a small
change in MacTeX documentation.

Here the section from the README

<-------------------snip----------------->

## Upload from March 22 2023

The new upload contains a small addon in MacTeX documentation in
file `MacTeX-Install/MacTeX Install Parts 1 and 2.rtf` where it is said

> ...if you are running macOS 10.13, Ventura, or later. In that case,
> open Apple's System Settings on your Macintosh and select the
> "Privacy & Security" module. A list of items will appear to the right;
> select "Full Disk Access". Turn this feature on for Terminal."

So, a re-download isn't required but those installing MacTeX on Ventura
should do as instructed above.