No context in TL2023 source ?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:19:56 CET 2023

Dear David,

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 22:26, David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:

> luametatex doesn't seem available on cygwin unfortunately. (I tried compiling it but most of the #ifdef guards in luatex have gone:(

Can you please try what happens if you simply take luametatex.exe (as
well as context.exe, context.lua, mtxrun.exe, mtxrun.lua) from
Windows?
The three binaries are merely copies of each other, the lua scripts
are the same for all platforms.
(There are different flavours of Windows builds available at
https://dl.contextgarden.net/build/luametatex/main/)

I strongly suspect that this should "simply work", and in case it
does, I would take the windows binaries and place them under cygwin.

Apart from that: can you please send me/Hans some build errors (it can
be done off-list)?

Mojca