No context in TL2023 source ?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 20 23:33:16 CET 2023

On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 10:04:50PM +0000, Ken Moffat via tex-live
wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 09:52:21PM +0000, Ken Moffat via tex-live
> wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 03:16:28PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
> > > Hi Ken,
> > >
> > >     Looking at what I've now installed from a source build of
> > >     TL2023 I see that I lack a context program.
> > >
> > > Indeed, luametatex is not included in the TL source tree.  You
> > > have to build it from its own sources (it uses cmake):
> > > https://github.com/contextgarden/luametatex/
> > >
> > > Those sources are also included in the TL release in
> > > source/luametatex-230310.tar.xz but afaik there is no reason
> > > not to build the latest sources from development.
> > >

> Unfortunately, I'm looking at texlive-20230313-source, so no
> tarballs in that.

Then I remembered that TL svn is visible online and contains a lot
more than the git mirror.  Source for luametatex-230210.tar.xz is at
https://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/source/ and can be
downloaded in a browser using 'download' (currently points to
revision 66577).  Not sure about wget or (shudder) curl.

I'll copy this to tldistro - I'd assumed it was a more generic or
local problem.

ĸen
--
Often there is no more than a little plaque to reveal that, against
all gynaecological probability, someone very famous was born halfway