tl23 release frozen / final tl22 build

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Mar 13 02:14:36 CET 2023

What I hope will be the TL23 release is now in the pretest area, both
the big ISO/other images and the regular tlpretest updates.

Now we will have the usual pause to updates for final testing and
integration while the full TeX Collection is put together. I expect to
make the public release and resume updates next weekend (the 18th and 19th).

(Developers, builders, translators, all: so, please do not make any
commits to the repository.)

The TL22 release got its final updates in last night's build and won't
be updated any more.

As always, thanks to everyone for making this happen.
--happy TeXing, karl.