apt install issue with tex-common

fbx.kaito fbx.kaito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:34:53 CET 2023

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much !!!
I simply moved (then will remove) the file into another one and the apt
upgrade worked fine!!
Sorry for a so simple issue but I was afraid to corrupt the distribution
by removing these files.
  ... I really cannot explain the presence of this file in my root
directory
  ... but my unwanted bullseye upgrade was a messy process after a crash
of my PC (with corrupted file system)

I would like to thank you again for a so fast answer.
With all my respect,
Yours Sincerely
Frederic