many thanks and a request

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Mar 5 23:43:39 CET 2023

    I am a long time tex user and I appreciate very much texlive:

Thanks.

    Can you put the .iso image for 32 bit x86 systems on the web ?

Sorry, I'm not going to make any additional isos. But you can easily do
it yourself: the 32-bit binaries (and all others) are available at
(for instance)
https://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/historic/systems/texlive/2022/
in the file
https://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/historic/systems/texlive/2022/texlive-20220321-bin.tar.xz

The other .tar.xz files there contain everything else that goes into
the iso, if you want the contents but not necessarily in iso format.

Or, the original iso is available from
https://ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/texlive/Images/
so you can download and add in your desired new bin/* dir(s).

Happy 32-bit TeXing,
Karl