[prestest] Message about path not found (windows)

Uwe Siart usenet at siart.de
Sun Mar 5 09:26:25 CET 2023

Hi Karl,

Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> writes:

> In other words, if (a) the context package is installed (presumably yes,
> for you), and (b) the luametatex[.exe] file is present and executable,
> and (c) it can actually be run, then (and only then) run ConTeXt's two
> --generate commands (both those scripts end up running the luametatex binary).
>
> These were all the safeguards I could think of to only run the commands
> if they could actually succeed. It's rather discouraging that something
> in your setup defeats them all and it fails anyway. Oh well.

Yes, context is installed and luameatex.exe is also there. My tl install
is basically a full install without source files and with no file
associations created.

> If you're up for debugging, you could try running the two commands
>    mtxrun --generate
>    context --luatex --generate
> from the command line, and see what happens.

Both commands seem to run through without error when run from the
command line. They throw a lot of messages but finish regularly, AFAICS.

--
Uwe